New Interim Covid-19 Safety Protocols
We have special Covid-19 safety protocols when you arrive for your appointment. We are very proud to report that we have been re-opened since June 2020 and our protocols have been working. Our staff and patients have remained healthy. Now, everyone in our office has received their first dose of the COVID vaccine. By March 2021, our staff will be fully vaccinated. Please familiarize yourself with the checklist below. If you feel sick or have been in contact with someone who is, please call our office to reschedule.
1. Please arrive wearing a mask
2. Come alone
3. Use hand sanitizer provided when you enter
4. You are welcome to wait outside until we are ready for you.
5. We will take your temperature with a no touch thermometer and ask you screening questions before your visit.
6. As always, universal precautions are practiced and hospital grade disinfectant and sterilization techniques are used.
7. Our chairside team wears NIOSH approved N95 masks with a surgical mask over it. During the procedure, we wear loupes and/or a face shield.
8. We wear a new surgical gown for every patient.
9. Every room has an air purifier running all day.
10. Each room is fogged with HOCl after every patient. The waiting room is also fogged throughout the day.